Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more.
As a key member of the Information Technology team, you will be working in a rewarding environment and contributing to all phases of the product development life-cycle from concept, to design, to testing.
- Develop software in line with our existing software architecture and coding guidelines
- Implement new features and modules in line with our project and release milestones
- Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Research and develop new web and mobile technology applications to improve the user interface
- Anticipate and start planning the next generation of software products
- Experience with modern Java frameworks like AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Vue.js, Polymer.js, etc.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills