01 Feb Manual QA
Contact the recruiter Shane Paynter at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking to fill a Manual QA position with a cutting-edge company experiencing tremendous growth located in Central Ohio. We’re looking for a hardworking team player that will help create and deliver cutting edge applications used by millions of people. Do you want to help shape the team and have your voice be heard? Send your resume our way!
- Perform automated and manual testing efforts for products
- Set test automation standards, review the existing framework for adherence.
- Analyze new features; estimate and develop the automation testing strategy; design, implement and execute the automated tests
- Deliver test metrics from QA efforts and provide analysis of product quality based on this data
- Communicate with developers and product managers to identify system requirements
- Assist in creating and maintaining a testing pipeline
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, including JIRA
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus