12 Jul Manager of Software Development
Contact the recruiter Mike Vessells at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you an experienced Software Development professional who is ready to accept new challenges and work for one of the most respected companies in the industry?
In this highly visible role, you will have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and have a large impact within a growing company. The position is open due to a promotion and will continue to provide room for advancement.
Top Reasons to Work with our Client:
- Aggressive compensation package
- A stable, growing company with track record of promoting from within
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
- World-class leadership development program
- Work / life balance!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage activities and staff responsible for providing cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing SQL applications
- Lead team of senior developers to define technical scope, project requirements, business and technical design understanding for large projects
- Assist Director of IT Operations in strategic planning
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of related experience
- Proficiency in technical design areas and software testing
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization from technical to executive management