12 Apr Manager, Data Analytics
Contact the recruiter Mike Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growing company located in the Cleveland area. Our client is hiring for a Manager of Data Analytics.
You will work closesly with the Finance Manager and be primarily responsible for overseeing operational data maintenance to include: analyzing, tracking and disseminate data using statistical and financial techniques within the decision support and financial reporting tools.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- $100,000 - $115,000 + bonus
- Leading/bleeding edge technology
- World-class leadership development program
- Stable Company and a leader in their industry
- Outstanding benefits
- Exposure to several divisions
What's in it for you:
- Great company culture: meetings are kept to a minimum
- Innovation over micromanagement!
- Advancement opportunities within the first two years!
What you will be doing:
- Lead project teams, guide analytics strategy development, ensure data governance working with group leadership, and other assignments.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify highest value analytics projects to execute that support the achievement of strategic business goals. Develop project timelines, communication with customers, and cascade top priority projects to team members to meet project deliverables and customer expectations.
- Overseeing ongoing data analysis to include month end reports, benchmark reports and reports requested for profitability and other decision making purposes
- Define data elements requirements and reporting / analytics
- Support statutory reporting and/or accounting requirements, assist in the development of report standards, formats and procedures
- Perform basic analysis of accounting/financial reporting issues and resolve standard/non-complex problems
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 4+ years of minimum experience in the field since degree completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Advanced Excel skills
Keywords: Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Data Analyst