04 Sep M&A Finance Lead
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Are you looking for a great company culture, growth and advancement opportunities? You will love working for our client! The company we are representing has an opening for a M&A Finance Lead.
The M&A Finance Lead will develop, communicate and maintain a consistent, efficient, and holistic approach for the company's mergers and acquisitions (M&A) initiatives, including target research, valuation, due diligence, and deal tracking/reporting.
Some details of the position:
- Work closely with high level executives for possible mergers and acquisitions, new product launches and international expansion
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Liaison between Finance and Treasury teams
- Great work-life balance and an excellent compensation package
What you will be doing:
- Participate in M&A valuations and associated analytics
- Provide support in financial modeling and analysis of potential acquisition targets
- Manage and report M&A statistics
- Partner with business unit peers and core M&A teams for project reviews, due diligence activities, and target analyses
- Evaluate strategic considerations, such as strengths and weaknesses, and develops plans to optimize strategic impact of partnerships
- Assist finance staff in the areas of transaction processing, periodic reporting, and system access management
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economic or related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strong executive presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking, quality, research and analytical skills