28 Dec M&A Analyst
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a M&A Analyst for one of our largest clients headquartered in the Greater Columbus area. This position is open due to an internal promotion.
The M&A Analyst is involved in all acquisition activity for the company. This position will aid in improving strategic, financial and operational decision-making across the company as well as full cycle merger and acquisitions as part of the corporate development initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing business analytics, and driving strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
- Apply an analytical approach to support strategic decisions, new product introduction, customer behavior analysis and economics, LTV / ROI, product/competitive landscape bench-marking, and other data-driven analysis
- Analyze new international expansion and/or partnership opportunities and propose creative solutions to reach a goal or maximize an outcome
- Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Regularly partner with business functions (e.g. Accounting, Business Operations, Sales and Marketing, Product, and others) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Monitor competitive and external environments - prepare analysis and support communication to product leaders and executive staff
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- Ideally the candidate will have public accounting experience.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical capabilities