26 Mar Lead .NET Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more
Ringside is looking for an innovative Lead .NET Engineer to lead a group of Engineers for our Client's growing team. The Lead .NET Engineer will take ownership of the applications that they develop and promote a collaborative environment to produce the industry's most cutting-edge software.
- Design and build elegant, modern web applications that delight customers.
- Lead the effort in defining the engineering process and practices in working with other Lead engineers
- Identify performance issues, troubleshoot, provide options, and resolve issues in production that could span multiple product areas
- Drive collaboration across multiple teams; find ways to accomplish more by enabling others
- Mentor and support software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and conducting code reviews
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- Expert knowledge of .Net framework and .Net Core
- Experience optimizing code for performance
- Ability to work under pressure, multiple deadlines, and minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills