04 Oct Lead FP&A Analyst
Contact the recruiter Jarred Huey at email@example.com to learn more.
Our client is hiring for a Lead FP&A Analyst to join their management team. You will report directly to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for overseeing all facets of the corporate strategic financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities.
A strong personality, along with a positive attitude and attention to detail will go a long way in landing this phenomenal opportunity!
What’s in it for you:
- Hands-on leadership role
- Heavy involvement in developing financial processes and making key business growth decisions
- Exposure to executive level management in several non-finance divisions
What you will be doing:
- Provide functional-direction for the team including work instructions, policies and procedures, and any task needed to consistently deliver strong results
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Make recommendations and prepare presentations to senior management regarding financial and strategic activities for the business unit
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP
- Effective time management and organizational skills