23 Jul Lead Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Are you an experienced Finance professional looking to play a fundamental role in financial strategic planning and work closely with executive leadership? If so, Ringside has an opportunity for a Lead Financial Analyst. This role will be well-positioned for promotion and career growth.
- Prepares management reports and analysis including metrics, identifying trends, competitor analysis, etc.
- Supports the monthly / quarterly close process including preparing management reports and financial analysis of results;
- Supports all aspects of management reporting including premium, loss and expense analysis, investments, balance sheet, cash flow, return on equity, etc.;
- Interface with Accounting department to ensure accurate reporting of financial statements including the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows;
- Performs quarterly re-forecasts;
- Handles a variety of concurrent projects including ad hoc analysis and on-going reporting;
- Interacts and coordinates with other departments to develop scorecards to monitor growth and profitability initiatives and to address business issues;
- Define and performs complex tasks, large projects or strategic priorities;
- Perform other job related duties as required.
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial analyst or related role
- Demonstrated strength in building strong business partnering relationships
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-disciplined and performance driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills