02 Jan Lead Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
If you are an experienced Finance professional and/or a Public Accountant with strong leadership capabilities and you are looking for a rewarding new career direction, join our client’s cutting-edge team!
You will support the Corporate Finance Director in the efforts of creating and executing analytical financial modeling projects necessary for strategic planning and decision making.
The Lead Financial Analyst also partners with the Sales and Marketing departments to ensure activities and initiatives align with the company’s strategy while maintaining focus on bottom line result.
This new opportunity offers:
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Competitive and aggressive compensation packages
- Excellent work-life balance
- Development into leadership role
What you will be doing:
- Generate analysis and competence of the budget and forecasts to help management make informed decisions
- Develop and prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packages for executive management
- Assist in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Support the execution of special projects as required
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- CPA and/or public accounting experience preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of advanced corporate finance concepts
Keywords: Pricing, Marketing, Planning, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting