21 Nov Lead Financial Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Explore taking your career further with one of Ohio’s most respected companies! Our client is seeking a Lead Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
We are looking for diverse, highly-motivated team members who want to come grow and lead the change with this much sought-after company.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Generate monthly closing entries
- Monitoring of the accuracy and timeliness of preparation of bank account/cash reconciliation
- Assist in analytical reviews, including researching and explaining financial variances
- AFE and Cost Center creation and maintenance in ERP System
- Lead complex accounting projects.
- Payout statement preparation
- Support to revenue accounting area as needed
- Reconcile operational results to financial results and report to leadership
- Performance of ad-hoc reporting and analysis, research and interpreting issues and providing explanations
- Lead the company’s efforts to comply with the requirements of Sarbanes Oxley while ensuring compliance and adherence with controls for internal policies and external regulations.
- Accounts Payable support as needed
A Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the preparation of general ledger postings and account reconciliations.
- Knowledge of FASB requirements, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and accounting best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and applications such as SAP, PeopleSoft, CPM/Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, Blackline or related systems and applications.