12 Apr Lead Developer
Contact the recruiter Scott Rudy at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Lead Developer to help build out the team of cutting edge Columbus based company experiencing growth. This person should be a creative, resourceful problem solver, who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
COMPENSATION: $85,000 - $120,000 + bonus
- Work with our data scientists to integrate new algorithms, implement new features and maintain the codebase
- Analyze complex data sets, identify and formulate correlational rules between heterogeneous data sources for effective analytics and reporting.
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements in data infrastructure and engineering
- Engage in application design and data modeling discussions
- Participate in developing and enforcing data security policies
- Participate in capacity monitoring and planning
- Build, maintain and execute unit test cases with high code coverage
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Strong Python Development experience is required
- ETL DWH Experience is required
- Expertise in Spark/Hive/Hadoo
- Experience in writing programs using Python and Spark/Hive
- Python 3.x/ Conda/Pip
- Django 1.10+
- SQL Server (preferred) or other major RDBMS
- Ability to identify problems, and effectively communicate solutions to team
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-team environment as well as independently