08 Oct Lead Data Validation Tester
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with a high-growth start-up looking for a highly detail-oriented Lead Data Validation Tester to join their team. The perfect candidate will be an excellent and highly-skilled problem solver who is adept in data testing processes. They will enjoy the challenge of finding solutions to help create scalable and usable tools.
- Work with product management, developers, and other test engineers to analyze requirements.
- Provide product validation, feature validation, systems and performance, and data analysis
- Lead in the creating, organizing, and executing of data test cases
- Writing up test plans and summary reports
- Develop automated scripts
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to clarify reported issues
- Manage defects and issues
- Troubleshoot difficult issues in collaboration with developers
- Comply with regulatory guidance by QA
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Effective coding that is maintainable, readable, re-useable, and scalable
- Working in an Agile environment using supporting tools such as JIRA
- Must have experience with SQL
- Demonstrated use of effective data test processes
- Organization and analysis of test data produced (in filesystems and database systems)
- Experience with C/C++ and Python
- Experience with validation of test and characterization software