22 Jan Lead BI Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
The Lead BI Engineer will plan, design, develop, and test BI functionality to ensure and support reporting, analytical, and visualization requirements. This is a highly cross-functional and collaborative role and will play an essential role in developing new applications as well as improve on existing applications.
- Participate in requirements discussions and analysis with business users and designated Product Owners to understand reporting business needs, supporting business processes, associated form types or work products, consumers of data for analysis or reports.
- Plan and size application-level development work in preparation for sprint development.
- Produce user stories based on specific user business requirements and maintain healthy backlogs.
- Develop all application code needed to fulfill user stories
- Execute unit, integration, functional testing as well as adjustments from user acceptance testing of code and functionality using non-automated and automated methods.
- Develop operational and analytical reports, and/or dashboards to meet specific customer requirements for the particular workstream activity.
- 3+ years of BI development experience
- Strong knowledge of visualization tools, specifically Tableau
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Clear and concise communication skills