12 Apr Java Architect
Contact the recruiter Jimmy Duffy at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
One of the fastest growing, cutting edge companies in Central Ohio is looking to bring on a Java Architect. The Java Architect will be the development lead on aenterprise wide implemtation of microservices. You will work in an agile environment with excellent front-end and back-end teams that leverage the best, cutting-edge technology to bring your application to life.
WHY WORK WITH OUR CLIENT:
- Compensation: $130,000 - $180,000 + bonus
- Work closely with the executive team in order to deliver high-level development strategy to migrate a monolithic application into microservices.
- As part of our team you will be challenged to deliver secure, reliable and scalable solutions and code.
- Ability to lead a team of engineers that are transitioning a monolithic application into a microservice's architecture
- Partner with Quality Assurance to produce scalable, secure and highly functional releases utilizing Agile methods and tightly integrated development/test practices.
- Partner with DevOps to ensure stability and ease of deployments for our products
- Work with Engineering architecture to organize the team for feature development
- Past experience on implementations of microservices: migrating a monolithic app into microservices; preferably in a retail or ecommerce environment
- Hands on experience with Java 8, Spring boot framework, and the spring cloud stack
- Experience with Kafka or other streaming technology
- Back end experience in NoSQL
- Experience interacting with directors and C-level employees, discussing in depth, technical solutions
- Experience collaborating with on and offshore teams