04 Oct IT Systems Engineer
Contact the recruiter Shane Paynter at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Do you enjoy leading a dynamic team and solving interesting challenges?
One of our growing clients has an immediate need for an IT Systems Engineer. The successful candidate will gather internal requirements and create specifications.
As a Systems Engineer, you will lead teams to plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support the Enterprise needs.
Top Reasons to Work with our Client:
- Leading/bleeding edge technology
- Dynamic and technically creative environment
- Excellent comp plan and opportunity for growth
- High visibility role with opportunity to move into Practice Management with strong levels of performance
- Excellent overall package offered in addition to the base and bonus opportunities that includes full benefits, 401K match PTO, paid training, etc.
- Design, modify, develop, write, implement, and support business reports and ERP software development requirements
- Participate in the QA and testing process which includes working with the business users to validate report data
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure solutions
- Strong experience and knowledge of storage technologies
- Demonstrates team management experience (team leadership, performance management, coaching, and mentoring)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation and presentations
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills