16 Apr IT Project Manager
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager for our nationally recognized client. This role is responsible for the direction, coordination, and implementation of new and existing software development projects throughout the entire project life cycle.
Job Scope Includes:
- Develop and maintain a project plan, which includes the project requirements, technical solution, resource plan, work plan, and estimated project duration/effort.
- Monitor all project activity, budget, and resources to ensure the project remains on schedule, within budget, and that no rework will be required.
- Effectively communicate the project status, scope changes, issues, and risks to the Executive Sponsor, Project Sponsor, IT Manager, and all project participants.
- Provide management and direction for project activities. This includes setting project priorities, coordinating and reporting group activities
- Approve all systems requirements, external requirements, internal design requirements, and any other associated documentation produced by the project team
- Develop acceptance test plans; coordinate QA and testing activities
- 8+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of project management software tools
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills