21 Nov IT Cyber Security and Compliance Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a IT Cyber Security and Compliance Analyst for an exciting opportunity with an industry leading company experiencing tremendous growth located in Columbus Ohio.
This position offers:
- Long-term opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management and various business units within the company
- Work-life balance
- Leading/bleeding edge technology
- World-class leadership development program
- Collaborate with IT and Business leads to define and communicate IT security standards and develop or update supporting organizational policies.
- Perform security and compliance assessments on new and existing systems, processes, technology.
- Support vendor due-diligence process and help with overall third-party risk management efforts.
- Perform periodic gap assessments to validate compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Stay up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends, cybersecurity intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, in order to modify standards and controls that govern cybersecurity across the corporation.
- Work closely and collaboratively with application development teams, technology teams and other members of the Information Security team to identify and remediate security issues.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
- Support and engineer cross-functional security initiatives across the enterprise.
Strong Candidates Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Major Computer Science, Information Security or related field preferred
- CISA, CIA, GSEC, CISSP or other relevant industry certifications preferred
- 3+ years of experience in information security, IT audit, compliance management or similar roles in a corporate environment required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory users and groups
- Working understanding of cybersecurity controls and processes
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability to learn complex technical solutions
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills