30 Aug iOS Architect
Contact the recruiter Mike Vessells at email@example.com to learn more.
We are looking for an exceptional iOS Architect to join a world-class community of talented experts and work with the cross-functional team of a Central Ohio based company expeiencing explosive growth. The iOS Architect will own and evolve the native mobile technology of this cutting-edge client.
- Support translating complex business requirements into actionable units of work that team members can understand and implement
- Drive capability development through demonstrating applied emerging technologies
- Work with clients and project teams to reduce risk, communicate impediments, and improve workflows and processes
- Work with key partners in the PM, Design and Engineering Managers to architect simple, reliable and elegant iOS applications
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and assistance to the team, to build multi-tier scalable, performance and reliable applications that operate 24x7
- Make appropriate product and business trade-offs and give technology direction that leads to measurable product and business outcomes
- 10+ years of Mobile Development Experience
- 5+ years of experience architecting and designing native apps solutions for iOS
- Demonstrate architeching depolyments techniques for iOS apps [Artifactory /CocoaPod experience preferred]
- Good sense of how mobile apps should be architected to enhance stability, performance, maintainability and extensibility.
- Ability to coordinate the architectural growth and develop across several scrum teams.
- Expertise in programming in Swift and implementing core modules using MVVM design pattern
- Expertise in Architeching data flow between modularized SDKs and component libraries
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance, scalability and 100% availability systems
- Solid grasp in developing reuseable artifacts, modules and assets
- Solid database management skills – CoreData, mySQL, Relational Database Design
- Must have understanding to locate and optimize code for efficiency and performance
- Experience with defining and implementing Unit Tests with XCTest, Quick/Nimble – TDD experience will be Bonus points