13 Sep International Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter Spencer Preston at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Global Finance Manager that will report to the Global Controller and will develop insightful analyses that drive decision making and business strategy for a international company headquartered in the greater Chicago area. The position holds direct responsibility for the North American region as well as consolidation and analytical support for all other regions.
What You Will Do:
Design and drive all management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and analytics, including the following:
- Coordination of monthly performance management cycle, business forecast, business planning, actuals analysis and reporting activities.
- Report, analyze, and summarize financial and operational performance results including variance and trend analysis, risks and opportunities assessment, identification and follow up of corrective actions, and drive fact-based business decision-making;
- Timely preparation of the reports and presentation materials to support Sr. Leadership business planning and strategic review meetings
- Develop ad-hoc analysis to supplement standard reporting to identify business opportunities or diagnose business challenges;
- Develop and provide critical financial information within the organization to drive appropriate decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 7 years total experience in FInance and experience leading a team
- Good knowledge of financial processes in industry and business understanding behind the financial numbers.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify key business issues and propose solutions
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex financial and performance information to a variety of audiences
- Strong personality with a “can do” attitude and ability to influence stakeholders on the way
- A self-motivated and high energy individual with proven leadership experience