11 Feb Internal Auditor – Path to Finance
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Do you want to be a part of one of the most innovative companies? Do you have a passion for collaboration and communication? The company we are representing has an opening for an Internal Auditor.
This role will work cross-functionally with several other key members of the organization. This is a tremendous opportunity for direct exposure to senior leadership with the opportunity to lead to finance.
Benefits of working with this industry leader:
- Great company culture: meetings are kept to a minimum; management is personable and reasonable
- Every employee is expected to impact and contribute value to the mission of the company
- Clear path to promotion
- Serve as a key liaison and partner to Finance, Accounting, Tax and Technology
What's in it for you?
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Great Work/Life balance
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with a very talented team
- Growth potential
Things to know about the position:
- Public Accounting or Industry experience considered
- Opportunity to move into finance will be offered if it is desired within the first 12-18 months
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop specific improvement recommendations and prepare audit comments
- Evaluate business risk, identifying opportunities to enhance process effectiveness and improve efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls
- Conduct internal audits and investigations in conformity with the company's policies and procedures
- Possess a strong executive presence and ability to establish and cultivate relationships with key finance, accounting, operational, and IT management
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of related experience
- Industry or Public Accounting experience