22 Jan IAM Product Owner
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking an IAM Product Owner to join our industry-leading client's team. You will serve as the voice of the client and their needs. You will define the product vision and roadmap while anticipating client needs and aligning with business strategy.
In this role you will:
- Help shape and deliver the strategy and development as well as ongoing support of the IAM platform.
- Build and own the large product or set of products vision and roadmap that aligns with the overall strategic intent and communicate them with the team and all stakeholders.
- You will own and promote the strategy for IAM across the business, working with various platforms and teams to adopt the solution(s) and help drive and deliver new features, as well as improvements in line with business needs as it relates to user roles and associated entitlements.
- Write user stories and groom the backlog in partnership with the team.
- Collaborate across teams and with other Product Owners to align the customer journey and dependent backlogs.
- Work directly with the delivery team to create appropriate information radiators and other communication tools for internal team and stakeholder use to show progress on a large product or multiple products.
You will need:
- 3+ years of Product Owner experience
- Knowledge of IAM solutions
- Strong understanding of product design and development best practices
- Excellent communication skills