19 Mar HR Generalist
Contact the recruiter, Pat Gardner, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is looking for an HR Generalist to provide tactical and administrative support to our industry-leading client's company. You will be an integral part of the recruiting, compliance, and employee onboarding process.
- Recruit, including onboarding of permanent and temporary staff.
- Implement HR policies and procedures and provide input to the future development of policies and procedures.
- Coach and educate management and employees on HR guidelines, employee engagement, coaching and counseling improvement with performance and behavior, conflict resolution, and effective team interaction.
- Deliver benefits initiatives.
- Partner with Leadership to establish positive work environment practices with a focus on diversity & inclusion
- Oversee and direct all administrative activities, e.g., record keeping, policy compliance, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year of human resources experience
- Demonstrated integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when managing sensitive employee information
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written