10 Oct Help Desk Supervisor
Contact the recruiter Scott Rudy at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a Help Desk Supervisor for a "best place to work" employer in Central Ohio. The Help Desk Supervisor’s role is to oversee the entire Help Desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance in a timely manner. This position will provide in-person, hands on support, coaching and development and is poised for upward mobility.
- Provide first level supervisory support and direction to Help Desk Staff
- Prioritize, schedule and assign Help Desk work, building expedient, results-oriented systems to support the business goals of all Brewer companies.
- Develop continuous improvement plans to address issues identified through the Help Desk in an effort to minimize need for the Help Desk.
- Develop training and informational documentation for inter-departmental and inter-company use.
- Fill the role as project manager for large Help Desk related projects (ex: inventory audits, software roll-outs, upgrades)
- Handle technical escalations from other Help Desk analysts
- Oversee and participate in new Help Desk analyst training
- Responsible for firm wide communications related to scheduled and unscheduled technology service downtime and rollouts.
- Participates in new application testing and special projects
- Four-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years supervising a team of five or more
- Superior customer service/interpersonal skills (both oral & written)
- Superior multi-task and time management skills
- Independent analysis and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to assimilate, retain and utilize technical and applications-oriented information.