08 Oct Global FP&A Manager
Contact the recruiter Adam Sidrane at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a Global FP&A Manager to join an international industry-leading company headquartered outside of the Greater Chicago area. This position is open due to a recent promotion and offers tremendous opportunity for growth. This position will be instrumental in evolving the direction of the business as we continue our global portfolio expansion.
- Manage, train, coach, and develop a team of financial analysts to support decision makers to adopt financial best practices and deliver better financial outcomes for the business
- Partner with the senior leadership team to provide financial insights, recommendations, and best practices to help the company make effective capital and expense allocation decisions
- Play a key role with the company-wide annual budget and strategic planning process including business unit deliverables, consolidation, analysis and presentation preparation.
- Coordinate closely with Human Resources and other departments around the globe to gather and support headcount data and data management.
- Generate and own headcount reporting with an aim to improve and refine available detail and data gathering processes.
- Understand and be an experienced user of the global financial systems such as HFM and Hyperion Planning.
- Provide training and documentation of new processes/procedures to the business when needed.
- Assist with new projects around integration efforts and system enhancements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with a specialization in the field of Finance, Economics or Accounting is preferred. 0-2 years of experience in Financial Analysis required. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
- Must possess strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience with Hyperion products (HFM, Essbase, Smartview). Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced organization. Succeed working independently and as part of an integrated financial team. Ability to excel in a matrixed environment.
- Must be comfortable in coordinating and interfacing with personnel across company.