14 Jan Global Financial Reporting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
Given our clients recent explosive growth both domestically and internationally, we are recruiting for a Global Financial Reporting Manager to join their growing team.
You will interact with key management personnel as well as outside auditors and supervise a Financial Reporting Analyst position within the Corporate Accounting Department.
- Responsible for the initial preparation of the Company’s SEC filings (such as 10-Q and 10-K)
- Manage the process of internal reporting through preparation of all financial analysis for respective area of responsibility
- Enhance and standardize reporting across all global regions.
- Perform accounting and finance research, as required, and prepare related documentation supporting such research
- Perform review of financial information to ensure that it is accurate and in compliance with reporting requirements for GAAP and SEC
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of experience
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with executives on a regular basis