12 Dec Global Finance & Strategy Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client is a high-growth, multi-national company with a globally recognized brand. Given recent explosive growth, we are looking for a Global Finance & Strategy Manager.
This is the ideal next step for an experienced Finance professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level!
This position offers:
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
- Exposure to the CFO and Controller
- Great advancement opportunities and reorganization for top performers
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply an analytical approach to support strategic decisions, new product introduction, customer behavior analysis and economics, product/competitive landscape bench-marking, and other data-driven analysis
- Analyze new international expansion and/or partnership opportunities and propose creative solutions to reach a goal or maximize an outcome
- Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Regularly partner with business functions (e.g. Accounting, Business Operations, Sales and Marketing, Product, and others) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Monitor competitive and external environments - prepare analysis and support communication to product leaders and executive staff
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective adviser.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical capabilities