11 Sep Full Stack .Net Web Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Are you highly motivated and creative? Do you have a commanding knowledge of Angular frameworks and front-end languages? Do you take pride in creating back-to-front visually stunning web applications? If you said yes, then Ringside has an opportunity for you with one of Columbus's hottest tech start-ups as the Full Stack .Net Web Engineer!
- Responsible for full software development life cycle, including user interface design, database development, back-end architecture, deployment and maintenance of the defined solution based on business and functional requirements.
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver secure, robust, transactional and service-oriented architectures.
- Understand company's strategic initiatives and develop technology solutions that deliver the required business value.
- Understand complex business processes/applications with intent to re-write/enhance using current tools/technology.
- Provide supporting documentation for all phases of development/implementation.
- Develop technical specifications, including data flow diagrams.
- Maintain data security and internal controls of environment to adequately protect assets and records.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of C# and ASP.NET experience
- 2+ years of HTML and CSS experience
- Angular framework experience, preferably latest edition
- Lead by example, are responsible and thoughtful, creative and energized
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are organized and a creative problem solver