03 Jul Full Stack .Net Developer
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at email@example.com to learn more.
We are seeking a flexible, self-motivated, and quick learning Full Stack .Net Developer to join one of Columbus's fastest growing start-ups. This role will work with some of the most talented developers in the industry and will have ample opportunities to continue to learn and work with the newest and best technology.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Builds web applications in frameworks such as ASP.NET CORE, Service fabric using Microservices based architecture
- Writes code across the application (built using ASP.NET Web API, elastic search, Couchbase DB and AngularJS/Angular)
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- 3+ years development experience in web-related technologies
- Experience with front end libraries like Angular
- Proficient working with the following - .NET, C#/VB, SSMS, Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Unit Testing, APIs
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written