11 Feb FP&A Strategy Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a FP&A Strategy Manager to join the leadership team of one of our largest clients headquartered in Los Angeles. This position is open due to an internal promotion.
The FP&A Strategy Manager is responsible for improving strategic, financial and operational decision-making across the company. We are looking for an experienced professional who will work as a key member of the FP&A team, and will play an integral part in the company's success by working directly with cross functional leaders, leading financial planning and business analytics, and driving strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
This position offers:
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
- Exposure to the CFO and Controller
- Great advancement opportunities and reorganization for top performers
The FP&A Strategy Manager will be responsible for:
- Analyzing new international expansion and/or partnership opportunities and proposing creative solutions to reach a goal or maximize an outcome
- Building and maintaining operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Managing financial planning, analysis, performance measurement and business reporting for new business unit
- Communicating status of key projects to multiple stakeholders across organization and maintaining excellent communication with partners
- Regularly partnering with business functions (e.g. Accounting, Business Operations, Sales and Marketing, Product, and others) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Monitoring competitive and external environments - preparing analysis and supporting communication to product leaders and executive staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-8 years finance experience
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- Ability to interact with divisions outside of Finance & Accounting
- Strong financial modeling and analytical capabilities