26 Mar FP&A Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking an FP&A Manager for our internationally recognized client. The FP&A Manager will provide value to our client's company by utilizing financial models to influence data-driven decisions and short and long-term strategic planning.
- Lead the monthly forecasting process with expert coordination and communication of deliverables.
- End-to-end ownership of departmental budgets and variance reporting.
- Enhance existing Corporate Finance dashboards and trend reporting to deliver data-driven insights to cross-functional leaders and executive leadership.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators in all areas of operating cash flow and capital expenditures
- Drive the annual planning process and departmental operating plans
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of FP&A experience
- Solid financial acumen, analytical aptitude, and highly proficient in accounting and financial principles
- Ability to efficiently manipulate large amounts of data
- Excellent communication skills