10 Oct Financial Reporting Manager
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you are a public accountant or financial reporting professional ready for a new management opportunity please read on! Our client has an opening for a Financial Reporting Manager. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team.
The Financial Reporting Manager will interact with key management personnel as well as outside auditors and supervise a Financial Reporting Analyst position within the Corporate Accounting Department.
What's in it for you:
- Stable and growing company
- Work-Closely with Vice President – Assistant Corporate Controller
- Advancement opportunities
- Exposure to world class executive team
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the initial preparation of the Company’s SEC filings (such as 10-Q and 10-K)
- Manage the process of internal reporting through preparation of all financial analysis for respective area of responsibility
- Perform accounting and finance research, as required, and prepare related documentation supporting such research
- Perform review of financial information to ensure that it is accurate and in compliance with reporting requirements for GAAP and SEC
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of experience
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with executives on a regular basis
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Tax Reporting, Treasury, Treasurer, Tax Accounting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CFO, A/P, A/R, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing