12 Feb Financial Reporting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client is actively seeking a Financial Reporting Manager. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team.
The Financial Reporting Manager will interact with key management personnel as well as outside auditors and supervise a team within the Corporate Accounting Department.
More about our client:
- Industry leader with an international presence
- Great company culture with very few meetings
- Top of line compensation and benefits packages
- Work with the SEC Reporting team, prepare the consolidated financial statements, including the balance sheet and statements of operations, comprehensive operations, shareholders’ equity and cash flows; notes to the consolidated financial statements; and all financial sections of SEC filings, including Management’s Discussion and Analysis
- Prepare the financial sections of the quarterly earnings release and supplemental financial information required by Investor Relations and internal management
- Prepare and maintain the financial reporting timeline including assigning roles and responsibilities to team members
- Review and analyze financial reporting packages submitted by corporate accounting and the operating businesses ensuring formal processes for submitting the packages are maintained
- Ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements, updating documentation, and providing recommendations as appropriate
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as part of the financial reporting process, responding to interim review and year-end audit requests
- Assist with special projects as required
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with executives on a regular basis