11 Feb Financial Reporting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team. This is an opportunity to support a large business unit and be a part of critical business decisions.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 5-10 professionals while partnering with several other divisions.
This new opportunity offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package: $90k - $105k plus 10% bonus
- Work closely with Director of Finance and Controller
- Opportunity for advancement within 18-24 months
- Great work-life balance
About our client:
- Leader in their industry
- Recognized as one of Ohio's best places to work
- Stable and growing company
You will play an important role in the company's accounting & financial processes which include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, in partnership with the Assistant Corporate Controller, all SEC filing in terms of footnote preparation, reconciliation of support documents to the filed documents
- Interface directly with the external auditors during their reviews or annual audits to reconcile and support information included in external filings or requests from the auditors
- Perform corporate analysis and provides technical insight on accounting issues and prepares white papers as necessary to support company accounting practices and policies
- Ensure activities are planned in a timely manner to achieve an accurate filing processing
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with executives on a regular basis