04 Oct Financial Reporting Director
Contact the recruiter Jarred Huey at email@example.com to learn more.
We are looking for someone with a strong accounting and finance background and the ability to own the processes over an entire division.
Our client, located in the Greater Cleveland area, has an opening for a Director of Finance Reporting. The position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team. Excellent relocation package.
Why work with our client:
- Industry leading company headquartered in the Greater Cleveland area
- Aggresive compensation package
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
- Exposure to the CFO and Controller
- Great advancement opportunities and reorganization for top performers
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Manage monthly and other periodic financial reporting for the company, including executive reporting, cash flow projections, budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for the reviewing the preparation of all financial reports filed with the SEC including, Forms 10-Q, 10-K and quarterly earnings releases, and timely and accurate filing of such forms with the SEC.
- Manage the financial due diligence of acquisition targets, to determine recurring earnings, cash flow and capital requirements
- Perform accounting and finance research, as required, and prepare related documentation supporting such research
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 12+ years of experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with executives on a regular basis