12 Jul Financial Business Analyst
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Are you known as an all-around expert on financial business analysis who has superb analytical skills and is driven to complete projects and deliver solutions? In this position, you will be rewarded for curiosity and for bringing different perspectives to the table. There will always be opportunities for you to learn, to grow, and to succeed!
You will have the opportunity to advance into a management role within the first two years.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Liaison between business, finance and information technology groups
- Hands-on leadership role
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management
- Cross-functional exposure to other division
What you will be doing:
- Monitor all financial aspects and ensure compliance with approved schedules, purchases, budget and budget review
- Identify and document future business processes including opportunities for process improvements
- Work with business and IT management to develop a thorough understanding of business project goals, challenges and objectives
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Adept at definition of requirements strategy, process modeling, use case development, and documentation of functional requirements
- Analytically minded with the ability to understand and effectively communicate complex business and technical processes
Keywords: Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Budget forecasting