15 Jan Financial Analyst, Development Program
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking an incoming Financial Analyst to join our industry-leading client's Finance Development Program. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level finance professional to gain exposure to various finance and accounting functions, develop professionally, and quickly advance in their career.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts
- Participate in month/quarter-end accounting close
- Support long-range planning and strategy development
- Participate in acquisition modeling
- Support businesses in creating and executing internal controls
- Aid in the creation and modification of internal controls
- Participate in various system implementation-related activities and assist with revenue reporting and analytics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other financial groups, including purchasing, accounting, corporate ﬁnance
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A fast learner and self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong work ethic and a high level of integrity