21 May Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside has an opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a well-respected company headquartered in Central Ohio. This company experiences very little turnover and has a reputation for excellence. The role offers room for advancement and exposure to the financial leadership team.
If you or anyone you know would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for a confidential conversation.
Main Duties Include:
- Assists in the development of the company's overall budget document, and at the departmental level, providing advice and analysis to increase the efficiency of the company's spending.
- Assists in the creation and further development of the revenue manual, budget preparation manual, budget policies and procedures manual, and other documents as needed.
- Creates monthly sales tax reports for the board of directors; assists with or produces other reports as requested.
- Assists with projecting future financial needs and collaborates with budget manager and other management personnel to prepare long-term financial plans, and other budget and financial reports.
- Makes recommendations to improve fiscal efficiency based on interpretation and organization of financial information.
- Presents budget analysis and recommendations to upper level management at the beginning of each budgetary cycle.
- Develops, organizes, and maintains files, documents, and materials relating to budgetary practices according to company's policies.
- Provides information and answers to departments regarding budgets, forecasts, surveys, financial trends, and other requested data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of related experience
- Ability to think and operate at a strategic level
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Experience working with divisions outside of accounting and finance is preferred, but not required