07 Nov Finance Supervisor
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
This is the ideal next step for an experienced Finance professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level!
You will report directly to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for overseeing all facets of the corporate strategic financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities.
Some details of the positions are below.
- Hand-on leadership role
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management
What you will be doing:
- Provide hands on leadership over all financial plans, budgets and forecasting
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Business partner for site leadership
- Coordinate quarterly operational review presentations and monthly executive management reporting packs
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of related experience
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP
- Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations
- Advanced Excel skills and other Microsoft office products
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Tax Reporting, Tax Accounting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CFO, A/P, A/R, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing