03 Jun Finance Supervisor – Treasury
Contact the recruiter Spencer Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Finance Supervisor - Treasury to join the leadership team of one of our largest clients headquartered in the Greater Chicago area. This position is open due to an internal promotion.
The Finance Supervisor is responsible for improving strategic, financial and operational decision-making across the company. We are looking for an experienced professional who will work as a key member of the FP&A team, and will play an integral part in the company's success by working directly with cross functional leaders, working with the Treasury department leading financial planning and business analytics, and driving strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
Benefits of Working with our Client:
- $120,000 - $135,000 + 10% bonus
- Excellent work life balance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Leadership development programs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply an analytical approach to support strategic decisions, new product introduction, customer behavior analysis and economics, LTV / ROI, product/competitive landscape bench-marking, and other data-driven analysis
- Overseeing the preparation of various treasury reports including a daily cash position and monthly financial analysis
- Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Regularly partner with business functions (e.g. Accounting, Business Operations, Sales and Marketing, Product, and others) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Monitor competitive and external environments - prepare analysis and support communication to product leaders and executive staff
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical capabilities