11 Jan Finance Supervisor – Global Leader
Contact the recruiter Adam Sidrane at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
A global leader in the Chicago area is seeking a strong Finance Supervisor to oversee the finance functions of the organization. This is the ideal next step for an experienced Finance professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level!
You will report directly to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for overseeing all facets of the corporate strategic financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities.
Some details of the positions are below.
- Hand-on leadership role
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management
What you will be doing:
- Provide hands on leadership over all financial plans, budgets and forecasting for the global business units
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Business partner for site leadership
- Coordinate quarterly operational review presentations and monthly executive management reporting packs
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of related experience
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP
- Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations
- Advanced Excel skills and other Microsoft office products