12 Mar Finance Manager, Planning & Analysis
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
An industry leader is seeking a Finance Manager, Planning & Analysis. The Finance Manager will make significant contributions to the FP&A team. You will work closely with corporate finance, accounting, and the CFO and have ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve forecast models
- Direct and coordinate the monthly and annual forecasting process to ensure accuracy
- Report, analyze, and communicate monthly results for the business
- Coordinate and drive improvements in the monthly financial reporting process to provide support to various business partners, staff members, and executive team
- Work with finance team members as needed to perform financial analysis and assist in development of financial modeling
- Drive a Continuous Improvement culture
- Prepare annual business plan, financial forecasts, budgets, and support the strategic planning and deployment process
- Utilize financial modeling tools providing information for decision-making, and offering recommendations based on analysis
- Establish budgets and operating goals, provide forecasts and variance analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years FP&A experience
- Strong analytical, innate problem solving and self-management skills, communications, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize activities