09 Jan Finance Manager – FP&A
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
A dynamic and fast-paced company based out of Columbus is seeking a motivated Finance Manager - FP&A to join their team.
This position is open due to internal promotion. The Finance Manager - FP&A offers exposure to the executive and provides unlimited growth potential.
- Manage, train, coach, and develop a team of financial analysts to support decision makers to adopt financial best practices and deliver better financial outcomes for the business
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Partner with the senior leadership team to provide financial insights, recommendations, and best practices to help the company make effective capital and expense allocation decisions
- Generate and own headcount reporting with an aim to improve and refine available detail and data gathering processes
- Regularly partner with business functions (e.g. Accounting, Business Operations, Sales and Marketing, Product, and others) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Monitor competitive and external environments - prepare analysis and support communication to product leaders and executive staff
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Accounting/Finance
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective adviser
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Must possess strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced organization. Succeed working independently and as part of an integrated financial team. Ability to excel in a matrixed environment