07 Nov Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Search Partners has partnered with an industry leader in Columbus to identify a Finance Manager.
This position is open due to a recent promotion and offers excellent exposure to the executive team.
Our client is a leader in the industry and has a track record of providing its employees with competitive salaries and world class benefits. Once you join the company, your evaluation for advancement will begin immediately
If you or anyone you know is interested in considering this position, reply to this posting or contact Ringside Search Partners for confidential consideration.
This position offers:
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
- Exposure to the CFO and Controller
- Great advancement opportunities and reorganization for top performers
The group is responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of month end reporting, forecasting, and capital and operational planning.
- Manage and develop Finance and Accounting staff
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting while ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- Team Lead or Management experience
- Ability to interact with divisions outside of Finance & Accounting