31 Oct Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Finance and Strategy Manager to join the leadership team of one of our largest clients headquartered in Northeast Ohio. This position is open due to an internal promotion.
The Finance Manager is responsible for improving financial and operational decision-making across the company. We are looking for an experienced professional who will work as a key member of the FP&A team, and will play an integral part in the company's success by working directly with cross functional leaders, leading financial planning and business analytics, and driving strategic analysis around key business initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply an analytical approach to support new product introduction, customer behavior analysis and economics, LTV / ROI, product/competitive landscape bench-marking, and other data-driven analysis
- Analyze new international expansion and/or partnership opportunities and propose creative solutions to reach a goal or maximize an outcome
- Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Regularly partner with business functions (e.g. Accounting, Business Operations, Sales and Marketing, Product, and others) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
- Monitor competitive and external environments - prepare analysis and support communication to product leaders and executive staff
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective adviser.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical capabilities