17 Oct Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at email@example.com to learn more.
A well-established company with International operations is currently looking for a uniquely talented professional to join its Finance Department. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a very talented team and work closely with top senior management.
In this position you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive and aggressive compensation packages
- A stable, growing company with track record of promoting from within
- World Class leadership development program
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
- Work / life balance!
What you will be doing:
- Manage the company’s budgeting, forecasting and cash management functions
- Coordinate quarterly operational review presentations and monthly executive management reporting packs
- Participate directly in monthly close process to assure adequate accruals and accurate accounting posting
- Coordinate and consolidate annual strategic planning and budget
- Support Multiple areas of the company, which could include Sales, Engineering, Product Management and Marketing
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 to 7 years of related experience at a minimum
- MBA/CPA preferred but not required
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP
- Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations
- Advanced Excel skills and other Microsoft office products
Keywords: Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Budget forecasting