04 Feb Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jessica Epley, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our client headquartered in Downtown Columbus is seeking a Finance Manager to join their growing team. This role will play a fundamental role in the short-term and long-term financial health of the company. You will be empowered to take initiative and make decisions utilizing data, research, and modeling.
- Prepare financial reports including annual budget, monthly forecasts, and 3 Year strategic plan for Leadership Team.
- Work closely with the CFO on financial strategy.
- Prepare monthly financial reports on key drivers impacting financial results relative to forecast, budget, and prior periods; highlighting differences at a detailed driver level (i.e. seasonality, strategy changes, etc).
- A major participant in the annual planning processes including preparation of the budget and strategic plan. Develops and tracks key analytics in order to assess and communicate business performance.
- Conducting scenario planning and complex modeling to support senior management decision-making.
- Complete the monthly financial close process.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4-5 years of finance experience
- Experience in financial modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills