13 Nov Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join the leadership team of our industry-leading client.
The Finance Manager will be an integral part of the leadership team assisting in overall strategic and operational planning. They will utilize their analytical skills and business acumen to drive key business initiatives.
- Be a trusted partner to build sales, business planning, business operations, and finance partnership
- Oversees the monthly close process, conducts a monthly review of general ledger entries and reconciliations and analyzes monthly financial statements to ensure data accuracy and integrity, and compliance with GAAP.
- Coordinates the accurate and timely preparation and dissemination of internal and external financial reports and statements, including quarterly financial reports to the board.
- Helps develop, maintain, and update necessary accounting policies and procedures to ensure adequate internal controls. Ensures that the team’s desk procedures are current.
- Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- Strong financial modeling and analytical capabilities
- Team Lead or Management experience
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills