10 Sep Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
Ringside is working to fill a Finance Manager with our multi-national client. This role is ideal for an ambitious and goal-oriented finance professional.
The Finance Manager will have an immediate impact by supporting the accounting and finance teams and acting as a liaison to facilitate monthly close and compliance processes. Within the first year, you will help to build out the finance team and improve reporting processes.
- Manage end-to-end operations of the finance team including strategic analysis, budgeting and forecasting, accounting processes, and daily trading requirements.
- Partner with the executive team on ad hoc financial analysis to aid in decision making.
- Review monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, and periodic financial reports to provide insight into the business.
- Assist with the annual planning process and forecast updates as needed.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement new planning & reporting tools.
- Special projects and other functions as required.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years relevant finance experience
- Experience in financial analysis, reporting and profitability analysis
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Highly detail-oriented and organized