02 Jan Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client is a high-growth, multi-national company with a globally recognized brand. Given recent explosive growth, we are looking for a Finance Manager.
This is the ideal next step for an experienced Finance professional with 5+ years of experience who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level!
This position offers:
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
- Exposure to the CFO and Controller
- Great advancement opportunities and reorganization for top performers
- Manage and develop Finance and Accounting staff
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting while ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Monitor competitive and external environments - prepare analysis and support communication to product leaders and executive staff
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in the field
- Team Lead or Management experience
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- Ability to interact with divisions outside of Finance & Accounting